|Reservations||Groups more than 5 people are asked to book ahead.|
Please see the inquiry page or call us.
Tours start at 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm, & 3:10pm
* We may not be able to accommodate you outside of these hours.
* The showroom at the front of the building is open anytime from 8:30am to 5:30pm.
|Tour Duration||About 25 – 30 minutes|
• Sundays • Statutory holidays
• New Years • Summer holidays
* Regularly scheduled tours may be cancelled or unavailable on particular days, so please call ahead.
* On Saturdays and holidays when we are open, only a small number of artisans may be working.
|Visitor Capacity||1 – 15|
|Workshop Rules & Precautions|
- To ensure your safety, stay close to the staff member and follow their directions.
- Persons who have consumed alcohol are not permitted in the workshop.
- Please ask before taking pictures.
Video and flash photography are prohibited.
- To ensure your safety, do not touch any of the machines, tools or parts of the building.
- Gyokusendo is not responsible for any injury accident caused by a visitor.
- If you need wheelchair or other special assistance, please inquire in advance.
- Pets are not permitted to accompany visitors inside the workshop.